Come and learn music in a fun and exciting way!
The piano studio of Jennifer Arra-Happonen is independently owned and operated, serving families in the Thunder Bay area. Here, you will have a rich, rewarding, and enjoyable experience with a wide variety of options for piano learning in your own, customized way.
Some information about piano lessons:
- Student ages range from as young as 3 to adults and seniors.
- Lessons start at 30 minutes in length, and are competitively priced.
- The studio is centrally located in a quiet, residential neighbourhood, with a comfortable waiting area.
- Students have the option of studying classical or popular styles, or a combination of both. High-standard methods and materials are used, including Royal Conservatory, Piano Adventures, Technics Music Academy Pop Keyboard Course, Alfred Adult Piano Course, Hal Leonard, Faber (popular, jazz and blues, rock and roll, favourites, Disney, hits, classics, hymns, showtime), Suzuki piano
- Theory and keyboard harmony study is available
- There are regular performance opportunity options for students, including studio recitals, RCM Examinations, or at the annual Lakehead Festival of Music and the Arts.
Have more questions, or want to register? See the Contact page to get started!